New Fluke i30s AC/DC Current Clamp

Hi All,

Anyone interested in a Fluke AC/DC i30s Current Clamp? I bought it 4 years ago but never used it as the project never materialized (lesson learned). Brand new its $600 from Fluke Direct or Amazon. Other than sitting on a s helf this one is new so I could sell for $450. Sorry for the spam but I ne ed to find a way to pay for my kids preschool.

Scot

Reply to
scot