Need a sheme for DC/DC inverter 24V/12V

I need a sheme of DC-DC inverter (24V-12V). A friend ask me to build it for his truck. He would use it for "Webasto" heating, which works on 12V. P.S.This inverter must be for 20A, because "Webasto" load is at least

16A. I plan to build in BUX22 transistors (40A, 350W), 2-4 pieces. Thanks to all!!!
Reply to
paice

Why not just buy a 24V unit? You do know they come 24V ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

Can't very likely beat buying one ready-made. They are out there.

Looks like $85 for a 20 amp unit - 20-30V in, 12V out. That web site often has good prices, but do shop around - I didn't really bother to look very hard for the best deal, just an example of the device with any price attached.

Ecnerwal