Microchip MCP601/602 op-amp... any gotchas?

Are there any gotchas with using MCP601's/MCP602's? I've done a little bit of prototyping and they look like a great high-impedance jellybean for my undemanding purposes (mostly low-pass filtering and integrators on 5V supplies at frequencies from sub-Hz to 10's of kHz, kinda replacing LM324's but it's nice to be true rail-to-rail and have high imput impedances.)

Is there a second source for similar parts with (gulp) similar prices (30-50 cents each)? Digikey and Mouser have some of the Microchip parts but supply that way looks a little spotty with many variants that I'd expect to be common not in stock.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa