MAX 762

I bought a MAX762 IC (Boost Converter) to learn practically to know more about SMPS practically.

However, I do not want to construct the power supply without knowing the kind of application it should be in.

So to begin my construction of my first Switching Mode Power Supply, lease suggest me a certain application that might need to utilize the IC MAX762 to fufil it's essential requirement specification.

I can go to my friend's home for 40MHz oscilloscope (currently it is the only oscilloscope I can reach) and I am ordering small size inductors from him.

Regards

Reply to
Myauk