LTspice question: modelling a solenoid

So make a 120V supply that can supply just the "leak-off", then the "snub" energy won't go to waste and heat.

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

[snip]

So add a weenie supply to keep the capacitor "alive", as shown in...

Since the current requirements are essentially leakage, I'd be tempted to use a capacitor type feed directly from the AC line. I do that often in appliance control chips.

...Jim Thompson

 Stormy on the East Coast today... due to Bush\'s failed policies.

The

timing

got

And just what, per se, does that have to do with what i said?

Reply to
JosephKK

Where did the OP of this thread (John Nagle) go to?