Looking for DVD combo drive

I bet most people couldn't care less wether or not they can play those. What is the next argument going to be? Wether or not a CD player makes a good cuprest? Wether or not it can also play laserdiscs?

Reply to
AZ Nomad
[snip]

I'm trying to remember now the brand... a car I recently rented in COS had slide-out cup holders. Quite nice ;-)

...Jim Thompson

You must be talking different uses (like broadcast units) or many years ago, at OP price i can get two each top of the line Plextor, Sony, or Pioneer brand drives with good software packages.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller

find.

results.

pretty much the same people, what you want can usually be found from broadcasters suppliers. Over 400 US$ though.

--
JosephKK
--Schiller