Looking for a piezo buzzer for a Logic Board - need some help with the basics

Hi, I am looking for a little buzzer to use in a student project that will "buzz" for a wrong answer. The students are using a 9 volt battery with this in a parallel circuit.

I don't know much about piezo buzzers, so I can't tell you how they sound or if they just vibrate lightly, but it is for a Logic Board whereas the student touches the wrong answer and it buzzer to indicate that it is wrong - it doesn't have to be a resounding GONG, but I am hoping it is at least loud enough that the student knows the answer is incorrect. DO you know if this buzzer will work well for this task? How about this buzzer here from Ebay : Do you think this might work?

|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Reply to
daviddschool

|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318