Long term stability of matched resistors?

Hi John,

I don't really think so, as others described. But there are a few funny denglisch words here that no native speaker would use so. I remembered the "public viewing" that means here in germany a big habbening whatching f.ex. soccer on huge places together on a big open cinema screen... Some native speekers couldn't understand such use of this term :-)

In earlier times somebody wrotes on our chalkboard at scool: "Head thing is that the gostop is over meadows". That was while there where english pupils stayed with us. I guess no native speeker can translate this ;-)

is part of bavaria but will never belong to bavaria ;-)

Marte

Reply to
Marte Schwarz

:-)

it

Sorry for my terrible spelling of Wurzberg. (I don't know how to add the u mlaut.) I always fantasized that my great great grand father came from Heroldsberg, IIRC he listed Nuremburg as his place of origin.

Ahh Franconia, one of my good German friends was/is a wine enthusiast. He would come back from Germany with several bottles of Franconia wines. Sour dry stuff... apparently you don't let it out of the country... so it's hard to get here in the US. :^)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

umlaut.)

I went to Libre Office, deleted the "u" and went to "insert special charact

aracters with their diacritical marks used in most of the Latin-based Europ ean alphabets.

Lain-A and Latin-B go further. Greek. Arabic, Hebrew and Cyrillic are also available. Thai and Korean are probably available (and lots of others) if I downloaded the relevant modules.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Larry, the rep who sold us our pick-and-place machine, also makes wine.

It's delicious. I made him understand that, for every $100K in purchases, I expected a bottle of wine. I got a case.

The Brat and I are in one of his pix, the "Private Dinner at your Home or Business" one. We had a company bbq and he served the wine, for free.

lunatic fringe electronics

Meanwhile I found, that Conrad electronic sells 0.1% resistors with

25 ppm tempco (Panasonic ERJ-1GEF2003C). Price for one resistor ist 13 ct, in 50 quantities it gets low to 5 ct. So I think there is no need to hassle with 1% resistors.
--
Dipl.-Inform(FH) Peter Heitzer, peter.heitzer@rz.uni-regensburg.de
Reply to

scritto:

umlaut.)

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

,

You can also buy from mouser.de or digikey.de (or de.farnell.com), which ar e usually cheaper than Conrad.

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

:

but

rm :-)

ng

)

re it

e umlaut.)

rg,

He

our

At Xmas time Andi (German friend) would make Feuerzangenbowle

Tasty, and guaranteed to put you in a "good mood".

I wonder if you can get the sugar loafs in the states?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

AFAIK they don't sell to private persons. Conrad does and has a shop here.

--
Dipl.-Inform(FH) Peter Heitzer, peter.heitzer@rz.uni-regensburg.de
Reply to
Peter Heitzer

scritto:

ct,

are usually cheaper than Conrad.

.

Of course they sell to private persons. You just need to have a credit card .

Bye Jack

Reply to
jack4747

Two of our favorite people are a Swedish guy and his French wife. They speak English to one another. Their kid will be trilingual, or more.

They had the grandparents up to Truckee recently, and we fed them all. Grits and eggs for breakfast, as an experiment. They loved the grits, the kid too. I gave them a bunch of red beans and rice to go, which they apparently ate at one sitting. I was afraid that the French people would be too refined to eat Nawlins food.

They had us over to their cabin for snacks, and the Swedish grand-dad

sangria. It's complicated to make and drink: you add raisins and shaved almonds before you drink it. I hear that the soaked raisins are the best part, but some nasty person grabbed mine before I got to them.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Den torsdag den 16. februar 2017 kl. 18.56.29 UTC+1 skrev John Larkin:

ote:

sh but

unny

red

term :-)

thing

lish

;-)

efore it

the umlaut.)

sberg,

. He

Sour

the rasins and almond soak in portwine for a few hours, that helps ;)

Lasse Langwadt Christensen

ote:

sh but

unny

red

term :-)

thing

lish

;-)

efore it

the umlaut.)

sberg,

. He

Sour

Strange idea. New Orleans started off French (whence the name) and got boug ht from Napoleon in the Louisiana Purchase.

Some of the locals still speak a sort of French - Cajun French - and the fo od is definitely French-influenced.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

or type it into a search and cut-and-paste.

Jasen Betts