klunky pc board

This accepts four transformer secondaries on the left, faston tabs, and switches the windings with relays, in four combinations of series and parallel. Output is on the right, both fastons and a pluggable Phoenix. There's an isolated delta-sigma ADC, with a dc/dc converter, to snoop the final output voltage. 4 layers, 2 oz copper, min 12 mil traces.

I don't like the thermal spokes, but manufacturing wants them. Really, they could buy bigger soldering irons.

The cork popped merrily, and Lord Peter rose to his feet.
"Bunter", he said, "I give you a toast. The triumph of Instinct over Reason"
Reply to
jlarkin