J&R Music WOrld in NYC is run by thieves and crooks

Those f*cking bas*ard stole $17 from me. Boycott J&R and get your electronics elsewhere

Reply to
jandrmusic.worldsux

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:e2cabc50-b0a6-4ec0-8a54- snipped-for-privacy@b1g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

Gosh, think how mad he'd be if they'd taken him for some >real< money.

--Damon

Reply to
Damon Hill

Well! He posted from googlegroups so J&R knew they had a sucker in their hands ;-)

...Jim Thompson

His transaction with them was not through google.

Reply to
ItsASecretDummy