ISIS Bombing Pilot Burning -> German Pilot Suicides.

Hi,

I had a feeling something like this would happen. An aircraft crash.

Why I didn't know exactly.

In hind sight I think I now know why the german pilot commited suicide.

The trigger was probably the ISIS Bombing Pilot burning in a case.

This difficult to process mental terror was the final trigger for him to commit suicide out of depression.

And thus that this would happen is mere logic =D

However... maybe he had a heart attack... but I can only hope that pushing those buttons would not be possible because of fainting.

Let this posting be a warning to the aircraft industry that distressing mental events, can trigger pilots to commit suicide.

Perhaps especially if it's a nice beautifull day... a nice beautifull blue sky.

When it's a nice day... you are supposed to be happy... but a depressed will notice his depression even more severly... or might decide... it's a beautiful day to die... and commit suicide on beautifull blue sky days.

Rest in pieces my flying "brothers" =D

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
Skybuck Flying