Interfacing LCD display salvaged from Motorola Advisor pager?

Hi. I recently found a box of old Motorla Advisor pagers, all with a nice 20x2 LCD display with green backlight. I wanted to know, does anyone has *any* info on these displays - interface datasheets particularly? Perhaps a model? I'd love to salvage them for some projects i'm working on.

The display itself doesn't have any visible markings helping ID - only ones i could find are a "4081" on the back of the module and a small triangle-"MK" ("AMK", perhaps?) on the top left corner. The backlight film, which is removable, is stamped "BKL 65R62890A01

3/16b/93". The interface is 23 pins wide, integrated directly on the display with a flexible connector.
Reply to
Lisandro Pin