Interesting new project

Yes I did, thanks. I'll look at them in the next day or so.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Thanks for the reply. I wanted to get them to you as soon as possible in case they mght help with your project.

The noise rejection is real. I don't know if the dribble-up is due to thermal tail or skin effect, or both. It may have no effect on your short pulses.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

The filter in Thunderbird/Seamonkey is extremely effective: very few false positives and negatives.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

Except that they seem to have gutted it lately--I used to rely on "anywhere in headers", and that no longer exists. :(

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

I was thinking of the "automatic" Bayesian filter that is updated when I declare an email is (or is not) junk by clicking the "Junk" (or "Not Junk") button.

Apart from that, I run SeaMonkey/Linux 2.49.4, and that still has email filters for "From To Cc BCC" and others. That's sufficient to enable me to put messages in specified folders

Reply to
Tom Gardner