Instek instruments -- any impressions?

Greetings:

I'm looking for a programmable triple output power supply and benchtop multimeters. Would prefer 1mA resolution on the power supplies, which is rare. Meters don't have to be metrology grade, 0.025% basic DC accuracy or so is great, 0.05% tolerable.

I found the following Instek instruments:

Has anyone used these or any Instek stuff and have any comments on them? The power supply has much better meter accuracy specs than most programmables/digital displays. If they are sincere then it's quite good for the money.

The Instek multimeter is in consideration as an alternative to the Fluke

45, which has somewhat better AC voltage and resistance specs. But since if I want real accuracy I can use a 6.5 digit DMM, I'd rather get two of the Insteks for the price of one Fluke.

Thanks for input.

--
Good day!

Christopher R. Carlen
Principal Laser&Electronics Technologist
Sandia National Laboratories CA USA
crcarleRemoveThis@BOGUSsandia.gov
NOTE, delete texts: "RemoveThis" and
"BOGUS" from email address to reply.