Induction heating, furnace question

I'm building an induction furnace to melt iron, steel and aluminum, I found an old transformer I build a couple of years ago it output is Alternating current 130A (amperes) 20V (volts) 50Hz I was wondering if I can use it as the power supply for the coils, it power is about 2.6KW and I need to be able to melt about 900g or 2 pounds of steel that's about 114 cm^3 or half a cup.

Thanks

Reply to
SLC-173