I am looking for RFID tags suppliers that integrate them with hologram stickers

Does anyone knows companies that can provide a complete final product that includes the RFID inlay and the 2D/3D colored polyester hologram? I am talking about passive HF 13.56Mhz that complaints ISO 15693.

I will be glad to know supplier that have this?

Thanks, Sylvia

Reply to
Sylvia