How to send commands to ELM327 OBD interface

And they know nothing about activity timer? All smartphones are connected to the batteries all the time, but not on all the time.

Reply to
linnix

so probably I can set up another PIC through the USART and communicate wit h the ELM.

ll !!!

ot

ten

the

     ...Jim Thompson

The ECU which they talk to isn't on unless you turn the key

OBD2 connector has KL30, the ECU wake-up/shut-down based on KL15

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Hi Im really and hardly loooking for creating an android app that communicates with my elm327 clone. Its my final year project and im really confused of the commands.

Is there any tutorial or anyone please help me bros..I wanted the command set. I have read the datasheet of elm and it feels very confusing for me. Please help

Reply to
dilinpi807

Have you looked at these websites?

Please let us know if you don't get any mileage out of them.

73,
--
Don Kuenz, KB7RPU

Genius is nothing but a greater aptitude for patience. - de Buffon
Reply to
Don Kuenz, KB7RPU

Lasse,

Based on your expertise, with the EV coming into the market we have been having an issue waking the EVs to obtain readings. Have you seen or encountered this, and do you know of a solution?

Mark

Reply to
Mark Sargeant

After nine years, do you really think Lasse is still waiting around for your question to their posting?

Reply to
Another idiot on google groups