How to model mutial inductance in SPICE

The "K" statement has been a _component_ in PSpice ever since I can remember.

GVALUE ??

...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

They aren't even single-pin nets, they don't exist at all. This is one of those cases where the GUI is abstruse and things start to make sense only when you see the netlist. LTspice also has a few places like that.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman