How to address ( serial and parallel) eeprom

Hi. I need to read eeprom memories (serial and parallel) but I don't know how to select the address I need to read. I have something in mind for the parallel eprom, but I just don't know what to do with the serial ones. Can anybody help me with this? Maybe a web site with some schematic I can use as an example. Thanks in advance,

Robbie.

Reply to
Robbie

Use the part number for the serial eeprom, and google up its data sheet. That should give detailed procedures.

--
John
Reply to