How to acquire a 30V square wave from a 3V square wave with a frequency of 500 KHz?

It has a capacitive load and the output signal will has a rising/ falling edge no more than 40 ns. The falling edge will be gentle if using a proper n-channel MOSFET switch. However, the rising edge is really gentle. A push-pull structure could be one of the solutions, but I find that the MOSFET is easy to burnout. Maybe a modified push-pull circuit could work. Does someone have any solutions? Thanks in advance! Best Regards. Yu

Reply to
Hector.X

Perhaps try using a mosfet driver. Example Supply voltage 35V

It has a push pull output.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Thanks very much. I have seen the datasheet. It is really good. I will use MSP430 MCU to driver it. However, it requires a input voltage no less than 3.5V. Are there familiar products whose input pin can be connected directly to 3.3V level pin? Thanks a lot! Best Regards. Yu

Reply to
Hector.X

It'll take some searching. There's a good chance there is one.

D from BC myrealaddress(at)comic(dot)com BC, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Thanks very much. I finally find that IXDD509 is more suitable. it has a min input voltage of 2.4V.

Reply to
Hector.X

A power amplifier?

Good Luck! Rich