Hmmm - "OT: Antarctic ices sheets are loosing mass"

ne.

cond one.

it era, alas,

iled.

If John Larkin ever showed any sign of using the cerebral cortex he's got, as opposed to recycling bad puns he has remembered, it would be a first.

Probably fatal, because he'd realise how he has been presenting himself as a mindless twit for the past twenty-odd years, and his vanity would be seve rely diminished.

" In July 2018, conservative news outlet CRTV published a video produced wi th heavily edited footage of Ocasio-Cortez from a previous interview with P BS. The editing made it appear as though Ocasio-Cortez was giving nonsensic al answers to questions read by CRTV commentator Allie Stuckey. The outlet and conservative media sources called the video satirical, though some comm entators pointed to it as an example of fake news."

Right-wing nitwits - like krw and John Larkin - have probably see the "heav ily edited" video and believe every word of it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Not so...

Reply to
krw

Sorry for the dig then. That is, however, a very common mistake.

The least I could do is apologize, so that's what I did...

Reply to
jurb6006

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news:a6971a89-5331-4d7a-9a66- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Don't let them loose any truths from the iceberg of your mind.

Reply to
DLUNU