Help, Cloning Micro SD using Win32Diskimager

I want to clone a micro SD card using Win32diskimager. I can't get the IMG name into the Win32diskimager window. I have a thought that I'm not saving the file as an IMG. I dragged and dropped the file into several places, none worked.

How do I,"Make an image of your SD card to a disk file on your Windows PC" Thanks, Mikek

Reply to
amdx