Heatsink for AQZ207 SSR

I'm using an ssr, a Panasonic AQZ207 in a 4 SIP package. It's driven by a PWM circuit at about 130 hZ, with a

54 mA steady state motor load at ~140 vdc, and a capacitive load that draws 600 mA max on each pulse. Mechanical design prevents locking the rotor, but a sudden bind can spike the motor load to ~ 500 mA, so total worst case peak is ~ 1.1 amps. Circuit works exactly as I designed it to, everything within spec, yada yada yada. But I don't like the heat (about 70C) produced in the ssr, even tho it's well within spec. Grumble. My gut feel is that running it at ~70 C will shorten its life.

That said, does any know of a heatsink made for the thing? Or, am I all wet in thinking the heat might slowly cook the thing over the years?

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr