Groundplane in poweramplifier PCB design

[...]

I assume you are refering to the usual 1/(1+GH) reduction in distortion. I think you slipped a decimal somewhere.

kensmith@rahul.net   forging knowledge
Reply to
Ken Smith

I canceled that mail, but it didn't work on all servers. The othe one is meant to be sent.

--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy

Accepted, you're welcome. I was a bit surprised you took my posts out of this group and posted them on another forum without my knowledge or permission. On the other hand it was quite an interesting exercise to go a little deeper into this design, and I wouldn't have done that without this challange. So how it happened, it is OK. And my email is valid for these kind of questions

--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy