Gold Plated M3 Screw and spacer

Said the dumbfuck that just spent the last two posts (3 if we count this one) putting down every tech in existence.

Got any more inane, retarded horseshit to fill the group with, dumbfucktard?

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

That is Johnny BOY's problem. Hit the nail right on the head.

I hope a 2x4 comes through the wall, and hits you right on the jaw, enough to make it hurt even worse, but not knock you out. You NEED to feel it. Then, you slip and fall on the way into the emergency room door, and break your neck. Lie there alive but dead to everyone else. They call your time of death, while you lay there fully alive, screaming inside... "I'M ALIVE! But not a soul hears you. That is usually the case when SATAN steals a soul from the hall of souls and puts it in a pathetic hulk of shit, like that which you are.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

More poop, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

More poop.

Reply to
krw

I've also worked with some really great techs and other folk with associate's degrees. The good ones bring a level of care and attention to detail that's often missing in the hotshots. Having one or two of those folks around can make things go amazingly better.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

I had a marvelous technician, Jim Foster, who followed me from company to company for more than 30 years!

He not only was a detail-level technician, but he served as my archiving secretary... which he handed to me in a surprise at his retirement party... 30 years of schematics :-) ...Jim Thompson

Time to call Roto-Rooter in San Diego again.

Michael A. Terrell

It's been my experience that about 10% of the techs I've known enjoy working in electronics. The others had bad attitudes and felt that "It's just a job!". Their attitude and level of work displayed that attitude, as well. Some were competent techs, but had obviously burnt out, on down to the dimbulb category that were useless but related to someone in management.

Michael A. Terrell

I trained one from a pup, fresh out of DeVry. Ten years later he ended up as an Advisory Engineer in Yorktown. Great kid. Didn't like IBM, though, so moved back to Michigan, of all places.

Reply to
krw

That describes all of our techs.

The LarkinTard mentality probably has the dipshit running around the lab(s) without any ESD protection on, and you would hear reasons from the ditz as to why he thinks such protections unnecessary.

He would be wrong on that point as well.

Reply to
BarnCat

Not a tech, burnt out or otherwise. Never thought of my electronics career as just a job. When the worms come out of the woodwork, they will tell you anything to get you to stand still long enough to start eating you. Sorry, worm boy, but you'll have to do a lot better than that.

Go ahead, asswipe, express a few more severe character flaws like those the LarkinTard spewed forth with..

Be sure to run up to the binary group and post a few DAV photos with you in the shot so that you can make yourself look like a real Amurican too.

Reply to
TheJoker