Getting crazy with an AD590

Getting crazy with an AD590JH simply connected to a resistor of 11k/1% :

+5V---- | AD590 | -------*-------------o 11kOhm ^ -- Vo | | --- 0V --- 0V

Vo should be about 11mV/K but I measure 2.7V as indoor temperature (-24 °C!!).

According to you, where I'm wrong?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
rossi

My guess is that the resistor is too high given the suply voltage you have. I'd suggest decreating the resistor or increasing the supply voltage. The device needs a suppy voltage of 4 to 30 V, but with a 11 K resistor you have a lot less than that across the device.

--
Dave K     MCSE.

Dave (from the UK)

The Analog Devices pdf shows a series resistor of about

1000 ohms with a 6 volt supply.
Reply to
amdx

amdx ha scritto:

Ok, I'll try. Is there some formula to obtain the resistor according to the supply?

Thanks to all.

Reply to
ZeroDue