Fwd: Re: White LEDE strobe circuit link

> Sure, if the OP really wants a *white* strobe.

> >> I think using bright blue makes it a little easier than white to pickup >> the >> mark if the surface is small - blue makes little details stand out >> more. High >> speed license plate readers are usually lit with blue(ish) - looks like >> almost >> half the way to UV even. So, in reality perhaps OP might even benefit >> from >> using a color strobe rather than a white strobe. > > And tri-color would give any color the op wanted. > >

Tri color would also allow white without any of the problems caused by a slow decaying phosphor

Reply to
David Eather

If monochrome would allow "freeze action", then why would the added complexity of polychrome be desirable?

--
JF
Reply to

2 more resistors is complexity? White would look nicer - an edge if the user experience counts in the application
Reply to
David Eather