FTL transmitter experiment

No, I was misinterpreting the result and jumped the conclusion. This time the details of the experiment will be disclosed for everyone to reproduce and draw his own conclusions.

Mathew Orman

news.onet.pl

Well there's always more to be discovered. I hope you find something.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

No, you have to go off-planet, otherwise there's no way to make it plausible.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Okay! Disclose on!!!!!

Looking forward to it!

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

If you expect to be taken seriously, you need to learn to bottom-post and trim appropriately.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

eed

uld

ce

I've already watched it. (I've got FTLDSL).

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I knew you were going to say that.