Fragile AMD Threadripper cooler bracket ?

Fragile AMD Threadripper cooler bracket ?

This CPU comes with some kind of bracket to mount existing coolers.

This has me worried abit. There previous AMD X2 3800+ plastic design fractured because of metal screws into plastic causing micro fractures which eventually tore itself apart because of fan vibrations.

Perhaps with liquid cooling things will be different but it does have me worried a bit.

Anybody have a picture or link to this bracket ?

Is it the same weak design as this one at 6:40 for AM4 socket ?

Seems to be plastic and super thin/fracture-prone.

Bye, Skybuck.

Reply to
skybuck2000