follow up on the hi amp inverter project (AC tig from DC)

Application notes for IR 2110 provide instructions for making H bridges as well as (in another diagram) providing enough power to turn on several paralleled mosfets. They seem to be straightforward enough.

I want to thank everyone who helped me to get on the straight and narrow.

Again, if I proceed with this project, I would first make a low power test bed.

Ignoramus25888