Firefox 57

A good juicy spark-gap will eat any WiFi's lunch >:-} ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

I wonder.... Might be worth a try after all. Certainly simple enough to rig-up.

Cursitor Doom

A microwave with a knife jammed in the door interlock. ;) Ought to knock those nasty drones out too.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
https://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Just imagine what you could do with a proper dish antenna! :-)

Reply to
Bill Martin

Yeah, but those microwaves operate at exactly the same frequency as WIFI in this country at least. And my m/wave knocks out the connection very effectively - but not in the least *efficiently*!

Cursitor Doom

Grumble, I've had to start my own userchrome.css file. So far, I have learned how to turn the active tab yellow.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Bit of thread necro, but Mozilla's suggestion for those of us who detest FF57 is to switch to 52ESR - the Extended Service Release of 52 which is still being patched. There will apparently be an ESR version well into the future, as a salve to corporates who hate having to safely deploy weekly versions.

Reply to
pedro