finding a linear voice coil actuator

Hello,

(this msg is also cross posted on the sci.engr.control group)

I've been having a really hard time finding someone who can supply me with a linear voice coil actuator. Can anyone recommend a manufacturer? More specifically, I need something along these lines:

stroke: ~3 mm +/- 1mm full stroke response time: ~10 msec +/- 3 msec mass load: 3 grams maximum diameter: 34.8 mm with position feedback for servo control target price: $30 in 2000 annual quantity

The closest I've found is BEI Kimco and Gee Plus, but even those two are a bit on the high side price. Can anyone recommend something?

Thanks

Reply to
stanleysong

Argh!

Please look up "cross-posting" on Wikipedia, and compare it to "multiple posting" (which is what you have just done to this group, the controls group, and goodness knows how many others).

You're posting from Google, so you're a newbie and therefore forgiven.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott