Find control algorithm

Hi all, FM95HS02EM8XEM is a rolling code generation from Fairchild, that now is going out of production. I need its control algorithm to implement it into another microcontroller Can anyone help me ?

thanks in advance

maurizio

Reply to
mauri236

do you have a link to the datasheet ?? just curious -- would like to see what the chip does to evaluate what it would take to reverse engineer and re-implement.

Reply to
John Barrett

you can find it at:

Fairchild purchased it from National some years ago.

bye

maurizio

Reply to
mauri236

do you want to maintain compatibility with existing recievers ?? or would replacing both be an option ??

doing an equivalent function would be dirt simple -- matching exactly what they do would be highly difficult without them coughing up the exact algorithm -- The documentation states that the details of the encoder are available to customers -- time to make a phone call !!

if you need 100% compatibility -- I'd be calling fairchild or buying up every single last one of the darn things I could find :)

or place an order for your 10 year projected needs now before it goes out of production :)

(starting to sound like it'll be easier to just find another chipset that will do the job, unless fairchild will cough up the alogithm !!)

Reply to
John Barrett

testo tra virgolette -

I need the 100% compatibility with existing receivers. I have some problems to receive this algorithm from Fairchild, because intellectual property, so i'm trusting in someone helping me to find it anywhere. An idea about any Internet site, where I can try to find it ?

thank you

maurizio

Reply to
mauri236

No clue -- at this point -- I would be figuring out how many I need for repair and replacement for the next 5-10 years and place an order before they go our of production -- then find a new chip for future designs

Reply to
John Barrett

testo tra virgolette -

OK! Thanks for your replies bye