Final verision of the PIC temp sensor with RS232 interface and ACII output

Final version of the PIC temp sensor with RS232 interface and ACII output:

I have added some cool things like selectable baudrate, MOSFET drive, programmable hysteresis, flashing LED output, etc etc. And of course *debugged* it, that is the bugs should be dead now, or at least absent...

Anyways I have 2 in use now, on measures my transmitter heatsink temperature and has been running for days without problems, and the other one I play with.

I did put the chip between 2 thick felt pads I bought at the supermarket, those are anti-slip feet for under some project. They also make good [thermal] isolators and stick together all by themselves. A square hole in one allows you to put the object under test on it, for example to measure the temperature of the cup of warm water with tea leaves and milk for the English. It also fits exactly between the fins of a heatsink I have. ________

Reply to
Jan Panteltje