Favourite Class D amp for instrumentation purposes

I want her job :-)

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

At that rate you can make a *lot* of mistakes, huh? ;-)

Reply to
krw

But she has to put up with me. Hazard pay.

John

I want to marry her.

(The other) John

Reply to
John S

You want to marry John? No, not *that* one! ;-)

Reply to
krw

Hey, I already have one geeky son-in-law!

John

d I

current

has

ptical

fit

, and

s of

e back

revent

t off

the SMPS.

om

Time to send the brat to EE grad school?

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

optical

SMPS.

BU ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

current

optical

and

off

the SMPS.

Asshole. One-joke asshole, at that.

John

Good one, Jim! :-)
Reply to
John Fields

I never had much respect for the polio virus, but now I see that it has its uses.

John