England's Death Valley

It's not far away from where I live. It's fun watching the SatNav info go negative when I drive over to the A1 main road though there.

Reply to
Richard Jones

Does it bleep a warning? They've missed a trick!

Mike.

Reply to
Mike Coon

"Pull up! Pull up!" ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

"Terrain..... terrain...... terrain......."

CH

Reply to
Clifford Heath