electric generator software

I'm looking for some software on electric generators that will calculate output as a function of different variables including magnets, winding material, stator material, rpm, temperature, etc.

Alternatively, a site that has information or equations that show various effects.

Thanks

Reply to
TAR

I'm looking for some software on electric generators that will calculate output as a function of different variables including magnets, winding material, stator material, rpm, temperature, etc.

Alternatively, a site that has information or equations that show various effects.

Thanks

Reply to
TAR

ABB has such software driving their robot factories - they would probably charge about 51% of the stock for it though.

Reply to
Frithiof Andreas Jensen