Defeating MAX232 and MAX 233.....

On a sunny day (Tue, 22 May 2007 02:53:53 +0200) it happened "SioL" wrote in :

Linux,

What [desktop] war? Vietnam? Iraq? we know about those, and now 'Hollywood against the rest of humanity?" I though more and more are going 'copy free'. (Apple, EMI, Amazone etc). In that case Vista was not needed - is not needed- and MS was wrong once again.

Thank you.

I have been running a Linux desktop for those >10 years, there is NOTHING it cannot do _BETTER_ then Vista, while on a slower machine, using less power, with less memory.

The MS programmers are plucked [like sour grapes] from some Unis, with hardly any experience, then exposed to the collective MS bloat, brain washed, and then of course produce: More bad MS bloat code. Designed for a quick profit, not for performance. In fact Vista performs about 10% less on the same hardware as the previous bloat XP. And XP does about 100000% less then even a 5 year old Linux distro.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

(outb() ).

But it is very expensive. A *3232 is much easier. Five 0603 100nf caps (one for decoupling the supply) and you're ready to go.

--
Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel