dc motor speed control using dc-dc converter

hai.. i'm currently in designing a dc-dc converter that will be use to control the speed of a dc motor.. but my problem is..i do not know how to design the dc-dc converter...could anyone help me with this?

Reply to
misz.jade15

There's a good chance you want a four-quadrant amplifier, not just a DC-DC converter.

At any rate, it's more than you'll find in newsgroup postings. I suggest you look for a good book on switching amplifier design -- starting by asking for recommendations here isn't a bad thing.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott