Current transformer

Groan...

Reply to
Ralph Barone

Shockingly bad!

Michael A. Terrell

He's obviously lacking core values.

**********************************

John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Bwahahahahahaha! You finally said something funny. Now if you'd just learn what dash-dash-space does we'll remove you from the senility list.

...Jim Thompson

--
                                         [On the Road]

I'm bobbin and weavin' in response to your input.

Running a sinusoidal pattern while the crowd executes a perfect square=20 "wave"!

But I better stop before I get all fluxed up.

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

Delaminated...

Michael A. Terrell

What a load of Litz!

Michael A. Terrell

Idiot. I did that days ago. I'm experimenting.

**********************************

John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Not really. I've always been fair -right?

Paul=20

Reply to
P E Schoen

If you did that "days ago" why is your signature still there when someone replies? Senility setting in firmly ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

--
                                         [On the Road]

I have different sigfiles at work and at home. If you had the guts to keep me killfiled, we'd both be better off.

**********************************

John Larkin, President Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation Picosecond-resolution Digital Delay and Pulse generators Custom laser controllers Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links VME thermocouple, LVDT, synchro acquisition and simulation

Another Larkin non-answer. The WORLD would be better off if you had the guts to go away. ...Jim Thompson

--
                                         [On the Road]

Yes, of course that _has_ to be your position since you prefer to
carry out your nefarious propagation of misinformation with no
criticism.

.
.
Another Larkin non-answer.  The WORLD would be better off if you had the guts
>to go away.
Reply to
John Fields

Flawless. Reminds me of "The Lovin' Spoonful" "Did You Ever Have to Make Up Your Mind"

Reply to
Mycelium

Not at 60 Hz! ;-)

Michael A. Terrell

learn

Good grief, where do you get phrases like "nefarious propagation of misinformation" ? Do you actually talk like that in real life?

You are really weird.

How original. Not. But it has nothing to do with current transformers.

--

John Larkin, President       Highland Technology Inc

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

current

Poor baby, can't track the thread properly? Has to change from the properties of the device being discussed to other things?

Bwahahaha.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

learn

--
"So what?" in both cases, since it's apropos.

Besides, if you want to be critical about off-topic post abuse, you
should take a long, hard look at all the crap you post and clean up
your act before you go accusing anyone of anything.
Reply to
John Fields

learn

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

learn

To gossiping old hens maybe.

The OT stuff I post is always about _things_, specifically things that might be of interest to engineers. Most of what you post is personal he-said-she-said cackling and stilted arguments over nothing, more Facebook than s.e.d.

Post something interesting now and then, something impersonal, of objective interest. Electronics even.