Crops under solar panels can be a win-win

The people mixing solar panel and crops on the same land seem to be real enough

There a whole report on it's potential in Australia.

Anthony William Sloman

A a pretending to be Gnatguy.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

Will you please stop arguing with this a a yet?

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

If you aren't even going to try to learn anything about the issue, then we won't be paying any attention to you. Did you even follow the link provided?

Reply to
Ricky

I speak for many when I say I will ignore you. Most of your conversations are will Bill. I think that says it all.

Reply to
Ricky

You are talking to yourself and no one is listening. I'm going to stop now too, so you can talk to yourself in the well now.

Bye

Reply to
Ricky

They aren't conversations. I jeer at him in the same way that you do. If he responds, what he has to say has very little to do with what has been said to him, which means that it isn't any kind of "conversation".

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman