CPLD HDL?

I had a pretty good one but someone swiped it (and I don't remember the name). :-(

The subset of VHDL used for synthesis is pretty easy to pick up. The entire language, not so much. Learn it as you need it.

Reply to
krw

Jeroen

approach.=20

Hmm. Maybe not quite always, perhaps a lot like relay ladder logic?

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

=46ix your website. Requiring scripts for that size site is flat irresponsible.

?-(

Reply to
josephkk

That's a pretty random thing to say--my site is all classical hand-tooled artisanal HTML: no scripts, no frames, no flash, no CSS even.

And I don't take orders from you. What's got into you lately?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510
845-480-2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

A virus? :)

--

John Devereux
Reply to

Processes are sequential, but your analogy is a very good one. It is a lot like ladder logic, in that way (with a process being one rung in the ladder).

Reply to
krw

big

Optics

and

fiddle

Too itchy on the trigger finger. I saw the banner from NoScript and closed the browser in disgust. It was rather premature. I do get a pip form script kiddie crapware web sites where just a touch of clean HTML would have done the job better. I am rather sensitive about them.

??-/

Reply to
josephkk