Congressman Hank Johnson and Guam

I wonder if it would be possible to increase the size of the Syrian air force instead simply by clandestinely investing in US defense stocks? Every time Raytheon stocks get a bump from firing off all those Tomahawks to take out a half-dozen MiG-23s you profit-take, re-invest the principal and buy 12

Reply to
bitrex

Sometimes you can judge a leader by his hair-style.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Now that's funny! Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Anyone ever think of electing a leader with a beard? Who was the last bearded politician that ever did anyone wrong?

Starting to see a pattern here. I don't trust these clean-shaven cats, it makes you look like a girl.

Reply to
bitrex

Trump doesn't look like a girl. I still distrust him.

Fidel Castro had a beard. He was predictable, if not perhaps trustworthy (according to US propaganda). He died last year. Raul only has a moustache.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Because they can't yet hit Hawaii, or Anchorage.

Reply to
Bill Beaty

I think you are a little behind current estimates. The North Korean missile tests appear to have been deliberately shot in a very high trajectory. If shot in a trajectory for max range, it would be able to reach Boston.

Also if you look at the videos of the NK test, it looks like first stage ignition occurred some what after launch. Which is what you would want if launching a missile from a sub or surface ship.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

I remember reading a book years ago (prior to 9/11) about the concern of terrorists building or stealing a nuclear weapon and detonating it in an American city. IIRC at one point the author and/or researchers traveled around to various east coast cities trying to put themselves in that mindset and think of how such an attack would be carried out.

They were in the Prudential Center tower in Boston at one point and one remarked that the most logical place to set off a device would be in the trunk of a car stalled in the I-90 tunnel where it passes underneath. The other said something like "Yeah, but why would you bother?"

Reply to
bitrex

No, it'll just capsize.

(Typical Democrat)

Reply to
krw

Give Japan nukes. Just the threat will cause China to flatten Kim for us.

Reply to
krw

If the lefties didn't really believe it, it would be funny.

Reply to
krw

Don't forget that the former Ft. Greely, AK. is now a state of the art anti-missile base.

--
Never piss off an Engineer!

They don't get mad.

They don't get even.

They go for over unity! ;-)
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Somebody competent recently said that the F22 is the best dogfighter and second best ground attack plane in the world, and F35 is the best ground attack plane and second-best dogfighter.

Not that planes dogfight any more. They sneak up undetected and fire missiles from miles away.

Of course, we might have bought 5x as many Scorpions or something, but we might not have enough pilots to fight them.

lunatic fringe electronics

Typical Republican: raging, histrionic, abusive

Reply to
bitrex

I know you lefty pantywaists think facts are abusive. Go cry in your safe space, snowflake.

Reply to
krw

Krw's idea of what constitutes a fact is anything that registered with him back when he could take in new ideas. It doesn't have a lot of connection to the real world.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The fat boy has just changed his mind about attacking Guam.

Wonder why.

lunatic fringe electronics