cold coffee

So far for my experiments I had been running the cryocooler from a 300 W audio amp, with the Linux 'sgen' program on the PC to generate 60 Hz. I needed that amp for my sound system, so decided to try the original PWM amp. Had to fool some temp sensors, by making a fake thermocouple voltage with a pot and voltage source.

Had to stop, not sufficient cooling this way of the cryocooler.

Bottle of liquid air.... ?

Results are good.

I have also been doing some measurements on YCbO All a bit chaotic, nothing has a fixed place yet in the new lab.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

audio

amp.

a pot and

Liquid nitrogen is safer. Liquid oxygen and charcoal used to be used as an industrial explosive ...

The coffee thermos has obviously gone walk-about ...

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman