coil design for AC magnetic field

how would I be able to get (or make) a coil that will give me a 100 Oe magnetic field at around 1MHz. Any suggestions on wire choice, LC circuit, etc?

The preferable ID of the coil could be from 0.5cm to 1cm. And I've got a RF power amplifier with maximum power output at 5W, 50 ohm load. (there is a chance I could get one with higher power output.) I've made a LC circuit. But the magnetic field seems to small.

any suggestions or insights are highly appreciated!

Reply to
yli