Circuit protection from 110V to 24VDC and 110V also

WHen you moved to AU, did they put you out in the kangaroo patch? It sure seems that something has been beating you in the head that's making you numb.

Jamie

Reply to
Maynard A. Philbrook Jr.

I can't see any kangeroos from here. Our flat is on an 8th floor with an excellent view of Sydney Harbour, but the native animals in sight are pretty much limited to parrots of various sorts.

I think you must be over-generalising from your own experience. If you were within reach, I'd certainly be tempted to beat you over the head (probably with a fluffy toy matched to your mental age) but I'm grown up now, and resist that sort of temptation.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to