Chipcon Transceivers (CC1000) - Change Operating Frequency to HF?

Hi,

I'm currently doing a RF project and I need a transceiver IC operating at the 40 Mhz range with FSK. I'm having a great deal of trouble finding one at a frequency this low.

I'm interested in using a Chipcon transceiver like the CC1000 but it has a range between 300-1000Mhz. Is it possible for the CC1000 to operate at the 40Mhz range ? Eg use a tuning diode ?

Thanks, Jeeves.

Reply to
jeeves666