CABLE SOLUTION

I am looking to find cables that are shielded twisted pair and very flexible.

They will be used to control 200mA DC motors with encoder. One of those motors is connected to control box via D15 connector, and other three via D25 connector, together.

But because the cables are very long, ~15ft, the motor +/- interferes with encoder. Therefore the cables need to be shielded.

One solution I had, is getting one twisted pair cable with good shielding. But it is very thick and not very flexible. Also it barely fits into connector's shell.

Other solution that may work is that use separate cables motor +/- and separate for encoder. But which type of cables are the best for this job?

Reply to
SEREGA784