BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY, DOLLARS, GREAT BRITISH POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AND ALSO ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS www.billstrader.com

BUY SUPER HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTED COUNTERFEIT MONEY, DOLLARS, GREAT BRITISH POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AND ALSO ERASE CRIMINAL RECORDS

kushsupplierforlive

I know where you can get some SUPER HIGH QUALITY money to buy their products.

Turtles on top of turtles...

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

If I did send you money for some top quality counterfeit money and you did not send me the counterfeit bills , who would I complain to? The FBI? Or the folks that investigate mail fraud.

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

Their address is in London, so you just go there and bang on the door.

I looked at their web pile. Doesn't seem to have any bitcoin mining Javascript or malware lurking. Still, I played it safe and checked their web pile running Firefox from inside a virtual machine sandbox.

Partial price list: US Denomination: Price $20 $10 $50 $20 $100 $40 Euros: 100 Euros $45 50 Euros $25 20 Euros $12 Also available is Canadian and Australian Dollars, and UK Pounds.

Basically, you get the counterfeits at half the face value. Doesn't seem much of a bargain. I can get $1 million bills for about $1/ea or formerly genuine $100 Trillion Zimbabwe Dollars for $135. If you decide complain to the authorities about their business practices, I suggest you also complain about them overcharging.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Cursitor Doom

Simple...mail fraud.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Can i by $100 worth of your fake bills using one of your fake $100 bill?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Poundland fake money is way cheaper & surprisingly realistic.

Reply to
tabbypurr

I assume your cache and cookies are gone.

Reply to
jurb6006