Board designers

I am looking for someone to make a circuit for me. It is a simple circuit, but I would need iether a pcb layout so I can have it made, or someone to design and make it. It would have of 4 outside componants operating with it (supplied by me). 2 switches and 2 solenoid valves. The first switch would close its contacts on a rise in temp, imediatly energizing the 1st solenoid, then

5 to 20 seconds later the 2nd solenoid would energize.(would need to be able to adjust the time delay from 5 to 20 seconds.) Upon depressing the 2nd switch, the first solenoid would imediatly de energize and 5 to 20 seconds later the 2nd solenoid would de energize.(also adjustable.) Can anyone do this. All voltage is 12 vdc as it is an automotive circuit. The solenoids are small I do not have the OHM rating but are just fuel solenoids for tank selection. My contact info is 404-409-3098 Chuck ATL area. I would need one prototype I would be glad to pay for. then I would want to purchase them in lots of Twenty.
Reply to
mrfreez

There are many engineering consultants who have small scale production and prototyping capability. I would suggest that you try to search one out. While your post may get you some responses from interested parties, your better bet would be for you to find and contact one. Finding one in your area may be helpfull, but isn't necessary. You could also consider seeing if any local assembly houses offer this type of service or could refer you to a local contract consultant who can.

Reply to
Noway2

You could download some software from

and see if you could design it yourself

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com...

Hmm... The electronics themselves will not be a big problem, it's the environment that will be the challenge. Automotive is known to be pretty rough with all kinds of spikes, surges and other disturbances on the 12V boardnet. A lot of it also roams in the air so it's almost an art to keep them away from the (input)signals. Nevertheless I'd like the challenge but I'm in Europe so guess it's a little bit too far away.

petrus bitbyter

Reply to
petrus bitbyter

Thanks, I will try that. I am not ussually good at those things. I have a copy of autocad and struggle with it. Maybe this will be easyer.

Reply to
mrfreez